IQsocket IQSD-GSM allows you to control any electric appliances connected to the device’s two power relays remotely over GSM network. You can use for this purpose any mobile phone or even fixed-line telephone, simply by calling to, or by sending SMS to the number of SIM card inserted of your IQsocket IQSD-GSM. It can be powered either by 230VAC mains voltage or from an external 12VDC power supply. Besides controlling power, IQsocket IQSD-GSM is equipped with a choice of useful functions, including:
- Remote monitoring of temperature using two external temperature sensors
- Remote monitoring of status of two digital inputs, tailored to connect with external sensors such as PIR motion detectors, door contacts, water level sensors and so on.
- Remote monitoring of status of analogue input, tailored to connect with external sensor having voltage output.
- Sending alarm alerts based on status of inputs; levels of temperature; power supply loss.
- Embedded 7 resettable counters, counting number of changes of outputs, inputs, push buttons, power supply lost and GSM signal lost events.
- Time scheduler function, allowing switching on/off/restart of your appliance and sending status SMS message based on day of week and time.
- Listening of sound from surrounding environment using integrated microphone by call (tapping)
- Unregulated back-up voltage 12V at the PIN 1
Device is complying with the essential requirements set out in the Directive 1999/5/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 March 1999 on radio equipment and telecommunications terminal equipment and the mutual recognition of their conformity. For the evaluation regarding this Directive, the following standards were applied:
|Radio emissions||EN 301 511 V9.0.2|
|EMC (class A)||EN 301 489-01 V1.4.1, EN 301 489-07 V1.2.1, EN55022/A1/A2, EN61000-4-4 2004, EN61006-1, EN61000-4-5 1997, EN61000-4-11, EN61000-6-1, EN61000-4-2, EN61000-6-1, EN61000-4-3, EN61000-6-1, EN61000-4-6, EN61000-6-1|
|Safety class I||EN 60950-1:2001, EN 60950-1:2006|