IQsocket IQSW-IP10 allows you to control of any electric appliance connected to the device’s socket remotely over any IP network, including internet. You can use for this purpose any device supporting internet browser (HTTP protocol) such as PC, smartphone etc) or using SNMP protocol.
Besides controlling of the socket via IP protocol, IQsocket IQSW-IP10 is equipped with a choice of useful functions, including:
- Push button for manual control of the socket
- Watch dog function based on evaluation of ICMP packet loss
- Time scheduler function, allowing switching on/off your appliance based on day of week and time.
In general, IQsocket IQSW-IP10 has following features:
- Controlling (turn on, turn off; restart by cutting power for short time) of any electric appliance connected to the switched socket by HTTP and SNMP protocols or manually by pressing pushbutton on IQSW-IP10 body
- Configuring IQSW-IP10 parameters by HTTP or SNMP protocols, password protected
- XML and HTML status page, can be excluded from password protection, for easier integration with your web applications
- Can send SNMP traps
- IQLocator configuration utility allowing to autodiscovery your IQsocket devices within LAN network, setup IP address and upgrade firmware
- Automatic control based on evaluation of ICMP packet loss with up to three independent rules – watchdog function
- Automatic control based on day of week and time – scheduler function
- Real time clock synchronized using NTP protocol
- On board temperature sensor to monitor internal temperature
- Support remote firmware upgrade
- Event log storing up to last 50 events, such as socket on/off changes, device startups, LAN port connectivity, firmware upgrade etc.
- Tiny footprint firmware is efficiently coded in C/assembler, there is no Linux or other operating system inside, so startup times are really short (<3sec) and tcpip stack is clean with no hidden bugs.