IQsocket IQSB-GSM900 allows you to control any electric appliances connected to the device’s two power relays remotely over GSM network. You can use for this purpose any mobile phone or even fixed-line telephone, simply by calling to, or by sending SMS to the number of SIM card inserted of your IQsocket IQSB-GSM900. Own power consumption is very low (less than 20mA at 12V) thanks to use of latching (bistable) relays.
Besides controlling power, IQsocket IQSB-GSM900 is equipped with a choice of useful functions, including:
- Remote monitoring of status of two digital inputs, tailored to connect with external sensors such as PIR motion detectors, door contacts, water level sensors and so on.
- Sending alarm alerts based on status of two digital inputs; change of GSM BTS and decrease of input voltage below defined threshold.
- Embedded 7 resettable counters, counting number of changes of outputs, inputs, push buttons and GSM signal losses
- Time scheduler function, allowing switching on/off/restart of your appliance and sending status SMS message based on day of week and time.
- Listening of sound from surrounding environment using integrated microphone by call (tapping)